Anurag Prerna's Dilemma About their Feelings For Each Other

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Online

In the latest episode of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Anurag and prerna express their feelings where Anurag says he just thinks about her, her smile affects him, she is no more only Rajesh's daughter now she questions then who am I. He says why do you always ask question on my answer. He says look into my eyes and say if I am lying, feelings for you is not true, I don't like Naveen is there any other reason. He caresses her hair. Prerna thinks it's all happening because I am getting attracted towards you. He asks what did you see in my eyes. She says I don't know.

Kasautii Zindagii Kay Online Episodes

Naveen goes to Ronita's room and says you have to die. He gets knife then thinks but drops the plan and suffocates her with pillow. She struggles and screams. Anurag goes to check Ronita. Anurag and Mohini are on the way when Ronita shouts. Mohini gets her dad's call. She asks Anurag to talk with him. Naveen strangles Ronita's neck. Moloy calls Anurag when he gets some screaming sound.

Will Anurag be able to know the truth from Ronita about Naveen? How will he convince Prerna not to marry Naveen? To catch all the twists keep watching Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 latest episodes.
Anurag Prerna's Dilemma About their Feelings For Each Other Anurag Prerna's Dilemma About their Feelings For Each Other Reviewed by Anusha on 23:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.