Anurag Says Prerna to Support Her Till the End in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2


In the latest episode of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Anurag says Prerna why she is marrying Navin, Prerna says I am helpless. He asks why are youhelpless just say me the problem. She says to stay away from her life. He says for sure I won't let you do this, I swear I will support you till the end and always stand for you. Why are you playing with your life, just give your life a chance. I will always be there for you and leaves. Prerna cries and says why are you so good but I love my family and have to do this which is more than my self respect and fight till the end. If you can fight for me then why can't I.

Navin asks Anupam how he can impress Prerna as he feels that Anurag likes her. Anupam says I think they both like each other. Navin says if Prerna falls for him then anyhow he has to win. Anupam says him to become young and energetic and give himself a hero look.

Anurag thinks this Diwali he has to expose Navin and Ram has to win over Raavan. In the morning, Prerna asks for the income slips and bank statements to Sekhar. she collects and file and leaves. Suman sees the documents and asks Prerna not to put Sekhar in trouble. Sekhar shouts on Suman and says to stay out of this. Prerna says if she gets a job she will repay it.

Madhuri comes to Basu house. She starts her buttering with Nivedita saying whatever she wears would look good on her. Madhuri sees from newspaper that Basu parivaar throws a big party on Diwali and about the Laxmi ji idol with 350 carats diamonds. 

Madhuri says Navin that he is changing and getting more greedy for Prerna which is not at akl good for their business. Navin says this change is only for controlling Prerna. Anurag hears them.


Anurag Says Prerna to Support Her Till the End in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Anurag Says Prerna to Support Her Till the End in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Reviewed by Anusha on 22:42 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.