Prerna Express Her Feelings for Anurag While Their Family is in Trouble


In the latest episode of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Anurag says Prerna why are you scared of me. I am your friend who is really concerned. She avoids him and says let me go. He asks her the reason for avoiding him. Prerna says I don't know what i am feeling for you. He asks her just say me what you think. Prerna goes from there and cries. 

Goons see Veena, she runs from there. The thieves follow her and guns at everyone. Veena asks Mohini the phone to call police but she gets caught.

Prerna says Anurag that his words and he affects his heart a lot. I really like what you say but my mind doesn't want to listen to this. I am fighting within me. You are making me weak. He says it's a good thing. She says no, we know each other since 10 years and you are my dad's friend's son and now...He wipes her tears. He says I am against your marriage and won't let this marriage happen.


Anurag and Prerna look downstairs and get shocked. Anurag and Prerna hide inside the room. He manages to get prerna's phone. Goons say Mohini if your son tries to call police we will come to know. Anurag calls the police goons get a green signal. Inspector reaches Basu's villa. They ask Moloy if there are any thieves, Moloy says no may be someone had played a prank. Inspector says Moloy if there is any problem just blink your eyes. Moloy thinks if he blinks they will shoot Mohini. He thinks what to do now to let know the police that they are in danger.

How will Basu family save themselves from the goons? To know keep watching Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Live episodes on Star Plus Live UK.
Prerna Express Her Feelings for Anurag While Their Family is in Trouble Prerna Express Her Feelings for Anurag While Their Family is in Trouble Reviewed by Anusha on 22:19 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.