Shivani Reveals the Truth to Anurag in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Kasautii Zindagii Kay Online Episode

In the latest episode of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Shivani doesn't say the truth to Anurag rather she says of getting a nice cute gift. He goes to Prerna. Prerna keeps her ahnd on his cheek and says why are you visible me everywhere. She says stay with me always. he says I will if you call off this marriage. She realizes Anuarg is really present there. He tries to say her all the truth about Naveen but she asks him to stop. Anurag says are you listening what I said she says I heard what you din't say. She says she will miss you and don't know how I will meet you again. He gets angry.

He says her to call off this wedding, I will support you and will stand by your side to fight the whole world. She says why are you so good to me and hugs him. He requests her that he will make him ready for the marriage. Shivani sees all this.

Shivani asks Anurag to stop the marriage as Prerna is doing all this for their family happiness. She is marrying Naveen as he will take the responsibility of all of us. Naveen has pressurized her to marry him to save our house to repay the loan. He has tricked her. Anurag gets shocked and says it's too late but I will do something for sure. He promises that he won't let this marriage to happen. 

Don't miss to watch the maha episode of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Online on Star Plus Live. on Saturday,15th December

Shivani Reveals the Truth to Anurag in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Shivani Reveals the Truth to Anurag in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Reviewed by Anusha on 23:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.