Anurag Dances With Prerna After Getting Proof Against Naveen in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2


In the latest episode of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Anurag sees the mud in Navin's shoes. He thinks may be it was Naveen hiding behind the window. Navin and Pradeep are 2 different names but may be the person is same. He thinks to find out some proof.

Prerna is confused about her feelings for Anurag, she thinks why always she needs Anurag around her and she is even ore comfortable with Anurag than Naveen. Anurag thinks she needs my support but ignores me completely sometimes. What does she thinks of me? Anurag thinks to ignore her. Meanwhile Prerna comes and collides with him. Anurag says make it quick I have a lot of work to do. She thinks why is he ignoring me.


He leaves and checks Navin's cupboard. He gets Prerna's pic and Naveen's passport with 2 names Naveen and Pradeep. He gets shocked. Prerna calls Anurag. She says you look happy. He says Yes as I got the one I was searching for. Prerna becomes jealous and Anurag pulls her leg saying you are possessive about me. She says no. He says I am very happy so let's have a dance. They dance on Sholon se. Madhuri sees them dancing and thinks Anurag is dancing as if he is celebrating his victory, so we need to be alert.

Will Ronita say the truth in front of the Basu family and expose Naveen? Will Anurag's plan to expose Naveen fail once again this time? To know keep watching Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 latest episodes online.
Anurag Dances With Prerna After Getting Proof Against Naveen in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Anurag Dances With Prerna After Getting Proof Against Naveen in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Reviewed by Anusha on 22:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.