Anurag and Prerna Perform Ritual Together in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Online

In the latest episode of Kasutii Zindagii Kay 2, everybody looks at the shoes and Prerna asks whose shoes are these. Navin hides himself and thinks he would kill Ronita after everyone leaves. Mohini calls Prerna for rasam. Anurag thinks those shoes are Naveen's. 

Naveen talks to Madhuri to help him out. She reaches there and says him to control his anger. Navin says he should kill Anurag before Ronita. 

Prerna holds the flower tray when Anurag comes to his help. She says not to touch the tray as he is wearing shoes. He says there is another ritual come with me I will say you. He says her you don't want me to be around you. She says no, I want you to be around me. They both get imbalanced and step into kumkum tray. They leave foot prints. He says I feel you want me to be around you. She becomes silent. Anurag gets irked and says sometimes u talk so much sometimes you become silent I get worried. This weird behavior isn't okay. She says you have problem with me in anyways. I think you don't like me. He says Yes, I feel for you more than liking. He says he has a strong feeling until he is sure he can't give it a name.

Veena sees Anurag and Prerna leaving the footprints and asks Shivani to stop them. They keep the tray after placing the plate and see the footprints. Anurag says sorry to Mohini. She gets angry and asks the servant to clean. Naveen comes and Anurag sees his shoes and thinks may be Naveen has changed his shoes.

Madhuri goes to kill Ronita just when she lifts the pillow Moloy comes from back. He says I know why you have closed the door. She thinks how to leave from the room as Moloy is a sharp minded person he would understand my intention.

Anurag and Prerna Perform Ritual Together in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Anurag and Prerna Perform Ritual Together in Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Reviewed by Anusha on 00:41 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.